Specialising in plastic vacuum forming, we’re experts in our field with a fantastic knowledge base and unrivalled technical and production capability.
We pride ourselves in fastidious quality and excellent customer service - delivering bespoke design, rapid prototyping, solutions to technical issues and a service that can always be relied upon.
• Small to large components
• Seven vacuum forming machines up to 2.5m x 3.0m x 1.3m
• Processing materials including ABS, HIPS, Polypropylene, HDPE, Polycarbonate
• Custom colours and stock colours
• Many textures and finishes including embossed, high gloss, soft feel, decorative foils
In 2013, Poly Plastic acquired Protomould Plastics LTD as a sister company to Plas-Tech.
• Time served toolmakers
• CAD/CAM machining centres. Including Hurco VMX30i and HAAS VF9
• Rapid Prototyping
• Milling machines dedicated to making Vacuum forming and Injection mould tools
Dedicated CNC machine for prototype tools
Prototype tooling abilities for more rapid manufacture
• Component assembly including fixings, brackets, inserts, lights, locks, hinges, wiring harnesses, switches
• Bonding, welding and multi-component assembly
• Fully assembled shower cubicles with doors, taps, shower heads and shelves
• Assembly jigs and checking fixtures to provide repeatability
Six CNC 5-axis trimming machines
Small to large
We can print objects up to 300 x 300 and can provide a quick quote.
• Dedicated project management team
• Design review and material selection guidance
• Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
• SolidWorks 2018 CAD
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS
• MRP and ERP of raw materials and finished goods
• Stock holding, JIT, Kanban
• Own fleet of delivery trucks